and I know
its my fault
why are people always telling me that they love me?
not like family or even close friends, but just random people i kind of talk to in class sometimes. they’ll just look at me really seriously and tell me they love me and i know they’re messing around but what am i supposed to say??? i’ve said “i love you too” and “Thank you” and they both lead to awkwardness
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you bc ur awesome
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- <3 = I want to fuck you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me